Google Now launcher with no apps

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to this forum so this might be posted in The wrong category.

I'm also new with using launchers, but I don't really like tuochwiz on my S7 Edge so I downloaded the Google Now Launcher. But i found that there's no call/phone app, just a contacts app. As you can see in the attached pictures. Also none of The apps I've downloaded to the phone followed to Google Now launchers app drawer or homescreen.

So does anyone knows how i can solve this, get a calling app and all the apps I've downloaded to touchwiz to come over to Google now?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 327.jpg
    327.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
All the icons are in the app drawer just drag out the ones you want

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

Attachments

• 3330.jpg
    3330.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 320

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
This is my app drawer with now launcher.... Maybe uninstall and reinstall

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

Attachments

• 3332.jpg
    3332.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 145

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
That's really strange - I also use the Now launcher (and have done that on pretty much every Android phone I've ever owned) and don't seem to have that problem. Do you use an SD card? Try formatting that, then re-installing the now launcher, emptying the cache and installing all updates. The only time I've had Android apps disappear on me was when I had apps installed on the card and then removed the card.

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
That's really strange - I also use the Now launcher (and have done that on pretty much every Android phone I've ever owned) and don't seem to have that problem. Do you use an SD card? Try formatting that, then re-installing the now launcher, emptying the cache and installing all updates. The only time I've had Android apps disappear on me was when I had apps installed on the card and then removed the card.

Yeah I know, it's super weird. I haven't even put in a sd-card in it yet. Seems like the only way will fix it might be with a factory reset :/ since nobody seem to have had the same problem yet and have come up with a solution...

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I know, it's super weird. I haven't even put in a sd-card in it yet. Seems like the only way will fix it might be with a factory reset :/ since nobody seem to have had the same problem yet and have come up with a solution...

This would have been my advice. Backup and factory reset. Any results?