Google Calendar question.

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I use google calendar and have it set to month view. When I open the calendar to add something to another month and try to scroll over it lags horribly. It's like I have to wait for app to sync very slowly before I can scroll pages. Then when it catches up to me it's like 4 months ahead because I tried to scroll. Any suggestions Other than the obvious. I have cleared cache and history and even uninstalled and reinstalled.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps some other app is interfering, but this would be tedious to troubleshoot, because it would involve uninstalling other apps one by one. Safe Mode wouldn't be helpful, because Google Calendar would also probably be disabled in Safe Mode.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Stupid question, but are you scrolling horizontally? I tried the first couple times to scroll vertically and couldn't figure why the dumb thing just sat there. Horizontal scroll is immediate for me FWIW.

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Scrolling horizontally, using nova launcher and have animations set to fast. I also have animations on the phone tuned of in developer settings so don't not have lag anywhere else. Just the calendar.