Which colour to get?

Hassan272

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,
So I currently have a Galaxy S6 in the Sapphire Black colour option, and I'll probably be upgrading to the S7 edge soon. I'm currently torn between Black Onyx and Silver Titanium and I just can't make my mind up, so could any of you help me out?

Posted via the Android Central App

alhc78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I can't tell you what would be the best color for you. I can say that I got the black onyx and love it. It is a very beautiful sleek device. Silver is beautiful but I just think black is a never go wrong color.

Hassan272

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, really appreciated. I think I might as well go for silver as I've already had both the S5 and S6 in black.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Black for me I went and looked at them all in a store. Love the black. It looks great with any case.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
We have 2 launch silvers and 1 black that I just picked up 2 days ago. The silver gets old after a while. I'm liking the black better now.

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I got the black and ended up swapping for the silver. It looks fantastic in black cases. Just ordered a spigen thin fit in black for 2.99 on amazon.

anon(9163873)

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I would personally go for the black Onyx because iMO it looks awesome. It's discrete and stylish at the same time and I don't know why but it looks really nice.

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
This is a black tpu I got from best buy, I think the silver is super dope

Attachments

• 273.jpg
    273.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 42

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the silver but black looks much better in my opinion. If I could go back and change my order I would order the black.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm still liking the silver, a Coworker choose the gold and it's surprisingly nice, not very gold just a little bit... Liked his way more than I thought I would, but still silver for me

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

Jagadalic

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
I had the silver one but it seemed too tacky. I ended up getting a black one. It looks stealthy and sleek which is awesome.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
This is a black tpu I got from best buy, I think the silver is super dope

My feeling exactly, and I have a very similar black case that makes the silver just pop. This is what I meant in another thread when I stated that this phone looks so nice that if you know what you're doing, you can get a case that makes it even better.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I had the silver one but it seemed too tacky. I ended up getting a black one. It looks stealthy and sleek which is awesome.

Isn't it funny how we have to insult other people's phones just to make us feel good about our choice? The picture of love, with the silver wrapped in a subtle black case, is not at all tacky.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Got the Titanium Silver and I love it. It was a really close choice between this and the black, but I wanted a change.

jinzen

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
IMG_0036.jpg

Silver with a ROCK TPU case. Can't stand any other brand, Rock cases are like 1mm and perfect for bumps and bruises.