Best of both worlds

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Sold my 6S Plus and got the S7Edge, a wonderful, far superior phone. I really, really like this phone. It is gorgeous and works perfectly with all the features that I want. However, I did purchase a refurbished Iphone 6 at a very good price to have as a backup. I seldom use it, but occasionally I'll fire it up. It's okay but my daily driver is the S7 Edge.

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I thought about going back to my iPhone yesterday but just the size of it already bothers me. Didn't realize how much wasted bezel space it has compared to the S7 Edge. Plus now that I have my Edge customized, doing things on it are much quicker than on the iPhone. Less steps to do similar things.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Sold my 6S Plus and got the S7Edge, a wonderful, far superior phone. I really, really like this phone. It is gorgeous and works perfectly with all the features that I want. However, I did purchase a refurbished Iphone 6 at a very good price to have as a backup. I seldom use it, but occasionally I'll fire it up. It's okay but my daily driver is the S7 Edge.
Exactly. Once you set your the phone the way that suits you it really becomes "your" phone. Samsung nailed it this time. I have had no issues so far and I love it. Now that I found a case I like I am happy.

Add to that my gear s2 and I have not been happier with a device. I loved my iPhone no doubt. But being able to truly make this device my own makes it special to me.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I've made the switch and ready to sell my 6s plus and apple watch. I am going to keep my iPad pro so I can use some of the great ios apps. Now that's the best of both worlds. I have been on the fence about going back to the iPhone but finally decided to use the s7 edge as my daily. The only way I can do that is not have my iPhone sitting next to me on my desk and sell it.

Posted via the Android Central App

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
My S7E is my daily driver, but I am using my 6s
Plus as my navigation unit. A rather expensive replacement for my
Garmin, but it works well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member