Com.samsung.ipservice has stopped?

A

AC Question

Com.samsung.ipservice has stopped

Am using S7 edge and from morning a msg is flashing on my phonr mme again and again its says
Unfortunately com.samsung.ipservice has stopped
Please help how to get rid of this msg whats wrong with my phone please help as still its going on flashing. I have recently purchased this ph if anyone is facing the same problem than please advice

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelloppi

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Re: Com.samsung.ipservice has stopped

Am using S7 edge and from morning a msg is flashing on my phonr mme again and again its says
Unfortunately com.samsung.ipservice has stopped
Please help how to get rid of this msg whats wrong with my phone please help as still its going on flashing. I have recently purchased this ph if anyone is facing the same problem than please advice

Even though it's a little late I'm posting a reply here in case it can help someone else with the issue, as I was never able to find a solution that worked, short of a factory reset.

I was getting this message constantly after the latest OS update on my Note 5. I did not want to do a factory reset so I tried a few other things suggested on the web, including clearing the cache partition and none of that worked. I think I have found a work around and have not gotten any more messages since: Go to settings > applications > application manager > more > show system apps. Scroll down to com.samsung.ipservice, select it and disable all notifications for it.

As far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be any performance issues associated with this message -- it's just super annoying. A factory reset would probably actually fix the issue but I hate having to set up my phone all over again and lose app data, and I haven't gotten any more messages so I'm happy to forget about it.