Help!! My S7 Edge is not charging

A

AC Question

Hello Guys,

My sister accidentally poured out water on my phone, and I'm just confident as it is because I know that my phone is water proof. After 10 hours because my phone needs to be charge, it has a message that it has a moisture so I let it dry up. after 5 hours I tried again to charge my phone and yes it works with normal charging (not fast charging). After 1 days to 5 days the problem came back the worst is sometimes it will not charge or give message that it has a moisture. Anyone knows what happen here because we all know that the s7 Edge has a great feature of water resistant / water proof.

Thank you and God bless

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, no device is 100% guaranteed waterproof. The water resistance ratings mean that the device can resist water penetration, but there are still situations where water will get into the internals and cause problems. The fact that the device is notifying you of moisture issues strongly suggests that water did in fact get into the system and is causing problems. See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ow-s/477140-guide-oh-no-my-phone-got-wet.html

You could try contacting Samsung and ask them about warranty repair, given that they advertise the strong water resistance (that clearly didn't work for you).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet