Load bios fail

Bohuey

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone help me with this, anytime I try to install an apk file now all I get is load bios fail. The bios file must be specified in the setting.
I already installed 2 apk apps no problem bit since then I am getting the above error, any help appreciated, thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What kinds of apk files are you trying to install? Are these games, or are you doing more hardcore modifications of the phone? Is it rooted?

Bohuey

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Thanks B. Diddy.
Em they are just apps, I already have 2 installed before this and they work perfect but the one I am currently trying to install is giving me the error above.
And I don't know what you mean by rooted, sorry I'm not very good with technology lol.
I have the file saved to my phone but whenever I go to open it is get the error if that helps?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It probably has to do with the apk file, then. Where are you getting these apks from? I'd be very cautious when installing apks, since filesharing sites where these are often found are not vetted for malware, so it can be risky. In addition, these kinds of site also tend to support piracy, since many apks are of apps that are supposed to be paid for.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if the BIOS it's asking for is the one in the ECU. Does the developer of that app have a blog or an FAQ online somewhere?