Stick with touchwiz?

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Good day all. Just picked up a galaxy s7 edge! First off, this is a fantastic phone, and the first one that I actually enjoy using touchwiz as my launcher. Just wondering if anyone else here has foregone installing Nova or any other launcher on this beast.

Posted via the Android Central App

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up the S7 Edge as well. My Silver S7E was delivered on Friday.

I absolutely love the phone.

I have always used Nova as my launcher. For the S7E, I plan to stick with TouchWiz.

It does not lag. I like the unread built it unread badges, and the theming w/o root.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Had mine for a week and so far I'm still using the touch wiz launcher. Have used the Google now launcher on my last 2 phones but don't feel the need to change on here yet. Perfectly happy with the stock approach

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Can't bring myself to give up the customization I get using Nova. That's one of the main things I enjoy about Android!

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I also love the customization Nova and other such launchers bring to Android experience, but this is the first time that I feel Samsung really gets it, and may have hit one out of the park with touchwiz's iteration on this s7 Edge.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I have Google now and touch wiz... Keep going back and forth... I would just keep with touch wiz if I could change a couple things... Like change briefings to Google now page and move app drawer to the center instead of the right... Other than that I have no issues with touch wiz this time around

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Good day all. Just picked up a galaxy s7 edge! First off, this is a fantastic phone, and the first one that I actually enjoy using touchwiz as my launcher. Just wondering if anyone else here has foregone installing Nova or any other launcher on this beast.

Touchwiz has been getting such bad press for years now. Have never had a problem with it over the last 7 years.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I was going to stick with TouchWiz, but on this phone, the icons within folders are huge and I couldn't find a way to make them smaller. I switched to Nova.

Posted via the Android Central App from my S7 edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz