Various problems with my new GS7 EDGE

liavl

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi everybody,

Recently I've purchased new GS7 EDGE and I put in it my micro-SD card that I had in my GS5.
I've encountered a really annoying problem that I cannot delete files, especially movies or series, that I've copied to my SD card to view those series\movies. When I tried to delete it through my phone (My Files) it says that I cannot delete these items. I tried to connect the phone to PC and delete it through PC but that didn't work too. Only when I've removed my SD card and put it in my PC directly (with an adapter), that I've succeeded to delete those files from the SD card. Obviously this is not a solution as I use my SD card a lot to view series and I cannot remove the SD card every time from my phone. I had GS5 and GS3 and didn't have any issues with the SD card. This is the first time it happens to me. Any suggestions are welcome.

Another issue, though I don't know if it belongs to here but I'll ask anyway, is with my Sony SW2 smart-watch. I've installed the desired programs, but the phone and the SW2 do not connect together. It work just fine with my GS5. Again, any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Liav

AndroidVic

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd copy the files (if you want to save them) to your pc...then put the card in the phone and let the phone format the card. Then you can move the files back.

I did not have any issues moving my card from my old S4 to the 7Edge...but thats my situation.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Marshmallow and Lollipop have added additional security features to SD card access. In general, only the app that created a file can modify or delete those files. This isn't the phone, it's Android.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa