Cloud magic or Nine for exchange?

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

So I am currently testing had magic and I also own a copy of nine, just looking for a little bit of advice on which product do you think has the best offering there are few things I appreciate about both.

For instance, cloud magic has a very simple yet refined user interface, Whereas nine is a bit more cluttered. However, I also like the fact that nine allows me to use any other calendar app that I choose as it brings in exchange directly into the accounts, cloud magic does not and forces me to use their embedded calendar.

So many option just curious on your thoughts, I initially stared tested another client to see if battery consumption was better.

Appreciate any feedback offered.

Thanks

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Cloud for me, sign in with cloud login and all of my email accounts are good to go with no setup after initial setup...

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hands down Nine.

Supports Exchange features very well, including GAL photos, GAL search, email search across server, IRM if your organization has configured it to use. Great support for android wear as well. The support team is also very active.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
One thing I wish nine had was the ability to send emails to task managers like cloud offers.

If you are looking for such features, then Microsoft Outlook covers that very well, starting with Wunderlist. I am sure other providers will join soon.

Jayjit Biswas

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I personally use cloud magic for Gmail and Yahoo. Office mail always Nine due to better encryption. Nine has some beautiful features of GAL. Both have one advantage that global sync not required to fetch mails which saves enormous battery life as well as heating issue if you are using it in mobile data.

src1425

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Just to throw a wrench in the works, I use Mailwise for both my company's Exchange email/calendar and my personal IMPAP email.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney