Wunderground on Lock Screen??

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've seen people mention they have Wunderground weather on their S7 Edge lock screen but I haven't been able to find a way to do it?? No where in the apps settings as far as I can see.. Anyone here able to get it or any weather on their lock screen??

Posted via the Android Central App

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I don't have Wunderground, but have weather from the GO Weather Ex app on my lock screen. It keeps the weather as a notification on my phone, so that is how it appears on the lock screen: as a notification. You'll have to check the app you use to see if they have the availability of a notification. It is annoying when I am using the phone to have it always take up space in the drop-down notifications panel, but it is the way the app puts the current temperature in the upper left of the notifications bar and I want that feature (especially since it is better than having "Sprint" there instead), so I tolerate it.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that there is a way to display the weather in the same way that it was done in Lollipop. Every app that I have found, displays it as a notification.