Wrong hole when adding SD card.

miles4000

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
So when I went to install SD card on S7 edge I ended up putting pin in wrong hole on top. I assume its some type of mic (maybe noise cancelling). I was pissed that I did it but so far haven't noticed any issues yet. Has anyone else made the same mistake?

oneformula

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
yes, someone else here made that mistake. you may have damaged the mic. you may have damaged the water proofing around that mic.

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
So when I went to install SD card on S7 edge I ended up putting pin in wrong hole on top. I assume its some type of mic (maybe noise cancelling). I was pissed that I did it but so far haven't noticed any issues yet. Has anyone else made the same mistake?

How does that happen??? Were you drunk?

Dan TheMan86

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Waiting for someone to post the "What What In The ****" youtube video...

Edit: whoops...didn't know the word for rear end that starts with a "b" was a swear word here. #VirginEars

Last edited:

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

yes but didn't use any force, nor have I noticed any issues.

Posted via the Android Central App

miles4000

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I just wasnt paying attention. Saw the hole and just put it in ;) Like i mentioned, think its ok. I made a few calls and have no issues.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I just wasnt paying attention. Saw the hole and just put it in ;) Like i mentioned, think its ok. I made a few calls and have no issues.

Check recording a video, that would tell if any damage was done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech