Anybody come from iphone?

Homet211

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Anybody come to the s7 edge from iphone? I recently upgraded to an iphone 6s but strongly considered the s7 edge. I have used android before and liked it. I have not been able to find a messenger that I like though. I often find myself missing imessage and the ability to group text with my iphone friends. Also Have an issue receiving imessages on android. Have been thinking about returning the iphone and getting an s7 edge. Still have 2-3 days to do it. The s7 edge is beautiful. Strongly considering doing it.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I use both as well and prefer the edge over iPhone. Not many in my friends circle use iMessage but agree it is a great messaging platform for Apple. Hangouts is the closest you will get in android.

Posted via the Android Central App

Antmf

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I just went from iPhone 6s plus to S7 Edge and I am so glad I did. The customization of this phone as opposed to the iPhone is incredible. I love the way the notification system works too. There are so many things you can do with this phone. If you are more on the techie / geekie side that likes tonplay with the phone and customize etc. like me I would definitely switch. If you just want a smooth polished easy to use no Brains to use type phone then stay with the iPhone. My personal opinion is the S7 is a nice really nice change from the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn