Samsung S7 Vibration and Laggy Issues

danbon

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
i just bought the samsung s7 and the problem persist right after i downloaded seven knight game.. it was laggy compared to other older phone such as note 4 or s6, and then i realized that i canceled the automatic update for the first time so i go downloaded it and now its not laggy anymore so my question is does it matter if i upgraded the system or should i return it to the dealer so i can get a new one? probably i got a bad product afterall

and then after i upgraded the system when the laggy gone there's a new issue about vibration, i already maxed out the vibration but it seems less vibration than before update i dont know how to make the vibration much more vibrate like my samsung s6
ps : i already checked to make sure that its just not my feeling but its real about the lessen vibration

Ilja Panov

May 3, 2016
Visit site
kinda same problem here... after update dissaepeared vibration from alarm settings (when you set time of alarm it did little vibrations) and vibrations of back button and the other one is much less than before update, pls help someone, its really irritable :( Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
kinda same problem here... after update dissaepeared vibration from alarm settings (when you set time of alarm it did little vibrations) and vibrations of back button and the other one is much less than before update, pls help someone, its really irritable :( Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

OMG it happened to my S6 edge too :eek: I thought I was the only one :eek: the vibrations have gotten way softer. Maybe they did that deliberately? I think they did. I got an update after that update again and the vibrations feel the same.

I think they did that on purpose.

And it's not limited to the S7. As I said, my S6 edge has been suffering from the same issue after am update. It's the update.

Posted via the Android Central App