Downloading Amazon prime

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Mmm... Haven't downloaded anything but there is no option in the Settings to point the app to save to SD card. I'll try to download a quick video and see how that works out.

UPDATE: That sucks. You can't download stuff over 50MB while on mobile, and since Amazon Video is blocked at the office, WiFi won't help here. No way to disable this warning, either. :( I guess I'll have to wait until I'm home.

the game 161

Banned
Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Mmm... Haven't downloaded anything but there is no option in the Settings to point the app to save to SD card. I'll try to download a quick video and see how that works out.

UPDATE: That sucks. You can't download stuff over 50MB while on mobile, and since Amazon Video is blocked at the office, WiFi won't help here. No way to disable this warning, either. :( I guess I'll have to wait until I'm home.

Cheers, I Haven't received my S7 edge yet so can't check myself. Maybe there's an app that can download to move it to SD card maybe?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There's a 'trick' out there that doesn't require root to make the S7 variants 'enable' Adoptable Storage, but as far as moving data to SD card with an app, I wouldn't recommend it (Chances are it'll just mess up the Amazon data and will end up re-downloading the files anyway since the app will look for them in internal storage no matter what if there's no way to point it to the SD card). The 'Change Storage' option in the system is not active for Amazon Video.

But who knows, maybe the app 'detects' you have an SD Card and defaults to that (I think Spotify did this at one point).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463