The Big BOGO

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
There's been a lot of talk about the little prize promotions like the S2. That was crappy enough the way you buy on a promo and find out later whether you get the $300 item or the $100.

What about the $800 elephant? Some should be receiving their $792 debit cards by now. Who has received it?

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
There's been a lot of talk about the little prize promotions like the S2. That was crappy enough the way you buy on a promo and find out later whether you get the $300 item or the $100.

What about the $800 elephant? Some should be receiving their $792 debit cards by now. Who has received it?

Lol. I would never knowingly put that much value in Prize Logic's hand now... I wish you all who participated in that one the very best of luck...

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Lol. I would never knowingly put that much value in Prize Logic's hand now... I wish you all who participated in that one the very best of luck...

The verizon BOGO is processed internally, nothing to do with PL thank whatever gods are in the universe. I am still waiting on it. But I have been told from a rep in a corporate store that some people already got them because they came in to pay off their device payments and used the remainder to buy accessories (maybe they thought they had to use the debit card at verizon?? I didn't ask). There's a remainder since we have all needed to make probably at least 2 device payments by the time we get the card.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm still going back and forth on picking up another one. Do you have a payment on your second one until the card shows?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Best promo ever. Already got the email from TMobile that my debit card should arrive soon. I also got 2 years of Netflix and 3 $100 gift cards (I got an extra one because they goofed up on my orders).

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
For those who said the rebate is in the mail (or you already received it), when did you guys buy your phones?

I haven't hit the 30-day mark yet, so I'm just curious how much longer I might have...

Cheers!

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
For those who said the rebate is in the mail (or you already received it), when did you guys buy your phones?

I haven't hit the 30-day mark yet, so I'm just curious how much longer I might have...

Cheers!
I believe the BOGO on TMobile was only the first week of release. March 11th to the 18th. I bought one on release day and the second one around the 16th.

Last edited:

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
My BOGO from Verizon is still "in process". Been that way for quite a few weeks now. I really want that card so I can waltz into the nearby Verizon store and pay down my account. I don't like seeing such a huge (currently) monthly charge.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
The emails from the promotion say you will hear a status after 45 days of service. For me this will be end of this week assuming this means from the activation date. I hope it will say card in the mail at that point.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
My BOGO from Verizon is still "in process". Been that way for quite a few weeks now. I really want that card so I can waltz into the nearby Verizon store and pay down my account. I don't like seeing such a huge (currently) monthly charge.

Verizon doesnt allow you to pay down you can only pay off

Posted via the Android Central App

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Semantics. When I give them the card, they can apply the amount needed to pay off one of the phones and I'll have the balance on the card to spend somewhere else.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
So, I'm understanding, if you do the BOGO you have to make the monthly payment until the card shows up? You essentially get your money back in the end if that's the case.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Semantics. When I give them the card, they can apply the amount needed to pay off one of the phones and I'll have the balance on the card to spend somewhere else.

I believe bstepp was just trying to say (for anyone browsing by) that Verizon doesn't allow incremental payments. They only allow all or nothing.

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I believe bstepp was just trying to say (for anyone browsing by) that Verizon doesn't allow incremental payments. They only allow all or nothing.

That's good to know because I was thinking of using the remaining balance to pay off more of the other phone...guess not.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got a "verified" email from verizon which says my prepaid card should be shipped within 14 days. Status online says "valid". Date received is 4/20 (I actually submitted in march). It'll be a big relief to pay off this phone.

Nikkiekoala

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I also got an email saying 'Approved' (tmobile) and that I should receive the card in the next 2-3 weeks. Whew! Also, heard that if you are planning on using it to pay off one of the new phones you need to call the number on the card and have the daily limit raised. I guess the limit is $350. If your phone balance is more then that you'll need to raise the limit. BTW my submission for the promotion was received 3/14/16.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae