Galaxy labs

jaleelhamidd

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Who has this setting in their advanced settings? I'd love the one beta feature in their put all apps on home screen that samsung is trying out. The app drawer sucks

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You mind find others not in agreement with you. I for one prefer an App drawer as opposed to everything willy nilly out there. It's cleaner for one.

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
It's solely to make it easier for the old iPhone users. It's messy IMO, never understood why apple thought creating multiple pages was a good idea. To each their own eh? :)

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Definitely not a feature I care for... I like an organized non-cluttered screen! What's the point of having wallpaper or even a smart phone for that matter if there's no customization and everything is right there in your face?

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's not a biggie for me either way, but I'd prefer the option to remove the app drawer also. I guess it depends on how you like to organize your apps. For me, I don't really understand the view that the app drawer keeps things neater. One could just create a folder for other apps and put that folder in place of your apps drawer icon.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
The one thing I hated most about having an iPhone is the fact that all my apps were all on the home screen. When I moved to Samsung two years ago being able to keep most of my apps in the app drawer was a relief. I like a less cluttered home screen. I just hope that Samsung keeps it as optional and not follow Apple and force us to keep all apps on the home screen.

Posted via the Android Central App