so I finally received my Bogo fast wireless charger..

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
And its nice and all, but my only gripe is the "fast" charging is not all that fast. Sure it's perfect for putting on your nightstand but if you're in a hurry, I'd stick with the cable and wall charger. Just my 2 cents. What's everyone else think?

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Companies should do a better job of explaining how 'fast' wireless charging works. It's NOT as fast as fast wired charging, it's actually closer to a normal, 2A wired one. Also, make sure you're using the right charging cable to the cradle or you won't get enough output to charge the phone 'faster'. That's what it should be called, 'faster wireless', because that's all it is. It's not the equivalent of a 'fast wired charger'.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
And its nice and all, but my only gripe is the "fast" charging is not all that fast. Sure it's perfect for putting on your nightstand but if you're in a hurry, I'd stick with the cable and wall charger. Just my 2 cents. What's everyone else think?

Posted via the Android Central App

That is wireless charging in a nut shell. The "fast" means it is faster than regular wireless charging -- but it won't be faster than a cord / brick.

I put my phone on my PC desk everyday once I get home so it just sits and charges -- whenever I need it I grab it and it is always charged but if I truly need juice ASAP I will plug into the wall or use my QC car charger.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci