Bluetooth Sound issue

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Recently I have been experiencing an odd issue. Once in a while when my phone connects to my car's bluetooth the sound would not come out of the car speakers, it actually comes out of the phone's earpiece. When I try to adjust the volume, the bluetooth volume option is not there. Disable and unpair does not help, I have to reboot the phone every time this happen. It's happens couple times a week, it's getting a bit annoying. Has anyone experienced the same issue or knows what's wrong with it?

Last edited:

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Have u by any chance disabled Bluetooth sharing?
NO

no, I did not change any settings or actually installed any new apps since this started to happen. Unless an update took place that I am unaware, the phone is exactly as I had and I didn't have any issue until recently.

Thanks.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
This happens me a lot with Pocketcasts. More often than not, if I have Pocketcasts open on the phone it does not auto connect to bluetooth (or it connects for 'calls only' but not for 'media'). I need to have Pocketcasts closed and let it connect first before opening. First phone I've ever had this issue on.

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Not to hijack the thread but has anyone noticed static while streaming to a Bluetooth device?

So far I've streamed from multiple applications to 2 different vehicles, a pair of Jay Bird X2s, and a pair of LG Tone headphones.

All sources had a very noticeable distortion similar to a crinkling plastic bag.

I would kindly appreciate anyone's feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge