Weight of package with new S7 Edge?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Those of you who ordered your phone online and had it delivered, how much did the package weigh? I have a warranty replacement coming on Friday and the tracking info says the package is 1.40 lbs. Every other replacement (refurb) I've received has been less than a pound. I'm thinking they might be sending me a brand new device.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It would be hard to judge from the weight in regards to being a new or refurbished phone.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
It would be hard to judge from the weight in regards to being a new or refurbished phone.

A refurb only comes with the device. A brand new phone comes in the original box with the accessories and paperwork.

If a brand new S7 Edge in the box weighs 1.40 lbs, then it's brand new.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I put all the stuff back in the box at lunchtime there and it came to 473g (just over 1lb). But it's a euro one so might not have the same inclusions. Mine was box and packaging, phone, OTG adapter, headphones, charger (which is different), and cable.

Adnan Azwan

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
hi, could you please weight everything but excluded the adapter. I send for replacement through post, then the receiving center told me that the charger adapter is not included. But I am 99% confidence that the charger is inside. Please help me.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Shipping weights are different with each delivery service. Packages under 2lbs will be set at 2lbs not exact weight. It all depends who is reporting the weight the sender or the shipper.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon