Weird spots while video recording

bullittmustang

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed some spots while recording video. It happened really bad in low light recording a birthday cake. The flames of the candles caused spots above them that would move as I moved the phone. Sometimes it does the same thing with lights that are on, causing green spots to appear and move as I move the camera. Anyone else notice this, or know why this happens?
Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed some spots while recording video. It happened really bad in low light recording a birthday cake. The flames of the candles caused spots above them that would move as I moved the phone. Sometimes it does the same thing with lights that are on, causing green spots to appear and move as I move the camera. Anyone else notice this, or know why this happens?
Thanks
Something about the lighting of the flames likely caused the camera to pick up those spots. It's a little odd that that happened. Have you tried clearing the camera cache to see if that fixes the problem?

bullittmustang

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Something about the lighting of the flames likely caused the camera to pick up those spots. It's a little odd that that happened. Have you tried clearing the camera cache to see if that fixes the problem?

I have cleared the cache. Still does it. It even does it with some lights and not just candles. Not sure why.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21