How can I fix my S7 Edge?

A

AC Question

Crushes problems and carrier signal loss

Hi, this is my first time asking something but I've been having problems with my Samsung s7 Edge and it's driving me nuts.

First of all, while using some apps, such as tinder or Tumblr (not necessarily using them at the same tame and sometimes just the one app, and yes I'm a proud single person) the app just start having problems running gettin slow and framy, and out of nowhere it crushes , I don't know of its a graphic card problem or maybe this apps haven't upgraded for marshmallow quiet right yet but there are lots of these everyday , it makes me restart the app and then it's smooth as always.

The second part it's about my Internet connection. While using wifi I don't get problems at all, is it when I turn it off or leave the wifi signal that I'm using that the connection with my carrier doesn't work. It should connect automatically, but I try rebooting the carrier connection or switching off and on the "mobile data" option, but the only thing that works it's restarting the whole phone again. Then it connects normally.

I don't know if anyone of you had these problems before, and I really need to know if it's something regular (which would suck) or is it something wrong with the phone and can actually ask for a replacement. If this insists I'm considering on switching for the HTC 10, although I don't know if that's a really good option. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Wi-fi, tap More>Advanced, and turn off any Wi-fi Optimization or Smart Network Switch option.

The app crashes can be difficult to troubleshoot. It could be a problem with the app itself, but then you'd expect to see many complaints in the reviews in the Play Store. It's probably more likely that some other app is interfering and causing instability, but this can be tough to pinpoint. You'd have to uninstall apps one by one.

If you have any power-saving modes turned on, try turning them off. Also, if you have any "RAM booster/cleaner" apps installed, uninstall them (they don't help, and they often cause problems).

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Crushes problems and carrier signal loss

Bah. Tinder app is well known for always crashing. They actually have a FAQ on their site to troubleshoot crashing. So any crashing from that app isn't something to be worried about. Just poor app development.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12