Why is my S7 Edge constantly hanging up on people?

A

AC Question

S7 Edge, I am Constantly Hanging up on people.

I have the S7 EDGE I am always hanging up on people and I cant figure out why, I have try turning the screen off before putting phone to my ear, it even hangs up on people when connected to blue tooth on my truck and I am not touching my phone. Anyone else having these issues???

Iain Johnson

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: S7 Edge, I am Constantly Hanging up on people.

Check that you don't have power button hangs up in the settings. Go to dialer. Settings. Answering and ending calls.

Posted via the Android Central App

ATC101

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I have the S7 EDGE I am always hanging up on people and I cant figure out why, I have try turning the screen off before putting phone to my ear, it even hangs up on people when connected to blue tooth on my truck and I am not touching my phone. Anyone else having these issues???

ATC101

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Did you ever get this resolved? I just got my phone 2 weeks ago and it has started doing the same thing.

Danz_c

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

Hi I've got exactly the same problem hangs up out of nowhere with mainly the same people. I'll find out if they are from the same network supplier. Have had the phone for a couple of months and thinking of taking it back to telstra... been a big issue.

MoshuXXL

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Go to Settings in Accessibility and disable "Single Tap Mode".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12