Phone doesn't go to sleep when on charger

cowboyzx6

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I put the phone on the charger, the phone never goes into Always on Display mode after the inactivity period. The phone dims a bit, but then just stays on whatever screen I had it on and never switches over to the Clock/Calendar I have setup.
When not on the charger, it does correctly go to Clock/Calendar dislplay. I have tried both Wireless charger and plugging directly into USB and no go either way.

Any idea how to fix this?

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Whenever I put the phone on the charger, the phone never goes into Always on Display mode after the inactivity period. The phone dims a bit, but then just stays on whatever screen I had it on and never switches over to the Clock/Calendar I have setup.
When not on the charger, it does correctly go to Clock/Calendar dislplay. I have tried both Wireless charger and plugging directly into USB and no go either way.

Any idea how to fix this?
Just out of curiosity, do you have developer options enabled? Because as I recall there is an option in there to prevent the screen from turning off while plugged in.

cowboyzx6

May 16, 2014
Visit site
That was it dude!
I actually did not have developer options turned on. But when I did turn on developer options, I then noticed that the screen option always stay on while charging was enabled. Disabled it and all good now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie