I can't see videos recorded with the phone in my smart tv samsung.

Baladeva

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi, there is a problem with my s7 edge... I can't see videos recorded with the phone in my smart tv samsung... it began after two or three last software updates... anybody can help my?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you get any error from either the TV or the phone? I'm assuming you're trying to 'mirror' the phone onto your TV, or are you trying to play them in a different way?

Baladeva

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks!! The message of code error appear in TV, but it happened just with videos recorded with the s7edge, if I play videos mp4 from S7 but recorded with another devices or downloaded so there is no problem, I'm using quick connect to mirror my s7 videos in tv.
greetings to you!

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Whats your record settings on the phone? have you tried record at different sizes.

Also have you checked to see if there's a Firmware update for your TV.

Ive just checked on my TV and I was running an old software version.

Baladeva

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! Yes! I tried recording in differents sizes and also updating my TV.. but nothings happened... the situation is that this error happened with last automatic software updates. Even i was in touch with technical personal of samsung and they test my phone trough an app called "smart tutor for samsung" and they told me all is android responsability... and then they advice me put in touch with this site... :-[

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like Samsung are playing pass the buck.

Have you got everything backed up. It's a bit extreme but I would be tempted to reset the phone if it was mine. Will probably save you time in the long run.

You could try clear the system cache first, that sometimes clears up errors.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
And how I can do it?
How to clear the system cache on the Galaxy S7:
1.Turn the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge off
2.Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons at the same time until the Android logo shows up
3.Then let go of the Power button and continue to hold the other buttons
4.Use the volume buttons to scroll down to highlight Wipe Cache Partition
5.Press the Power button
6.Scroll down to Yes and press the Power button
7.Scroll to Reboot System Now and press Power
8.Your Galaxy S7 will reboot with a cleared system cache

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yeah mine works perfect on my Samsung TV as well. its a pity the OP doesn't know someone with another S7e to test it to eliminate the TV.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63