I like the S7 Edge; however, the call reception is weak is there any fix?

CrudeOne

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I've owned 4 Samsung smartphones the GS3, GS4, Note 4, and now the GS7 Edge.

The common theme with every one of them I've owned is poor call reception. Places were my iPhone had a full signal my GS7 Edge loses service and drops calls.

I would think Samsung would have solved this problem after all these years, but apparently not. Is there any fix for this?

The WiFi calling helps tremendously; however, I don't always have WiFi in places I go.

Posted via the Android Central App

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you should have your phone looked at. The S7 Edge has the best reception of any phone i've used in the past, including Iphones and other android devices.

CrudeOne

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you should have your phone looked at. The S7 Edge has the best reception of any phone i've used in the past, including Iphones and other android devices.

You probably live in a metro area. There is nothing wrong with this phone it is a software issue maybe even a hardware one.

The Samsung phones I've owned have always gotten crappie reception in rural areas. That's what drove me to iOS for a year which I didn't like, but I'll say this my 6 Plus didn't drop calls in the same places my previous GS3, GS4, Note 4, and now GS7 drop calls at.

Posted via the Android Central App

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary