Just got my s7e, need help

aha

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
The notification volume bar was pulled to near the left end. But it didn'take a difference.

Is the volume control for headphone the same as the speaker? Or do they have separate controls?

Posted via the Android Central App

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
The notification volume bar was pulled to near the left end. But it didn'take a difference.

Is the volume control for headphone the same as the speaker? Or do they have separate controls?

Same. There are only 4 volumes on the S7. Maybe try system volume? The sound could be considered a system alert.

aha

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Okay I am confused. Why are there so many different Samsung printing related apps?

1. Samsung Mobile Print
2. Samsung Print Service Plugin
3. Samsung Mobile Print Manager
4. Samsung Cloud Print
5. Samsung Mobile Print Control

I have a Samsung printer at home, S7 Edge comes with 2 preinstalled. I guess I need 3 (maybe 5?). Do I need 1? I can print photo from Gallery App, but didn't find a way to print email or OneNote. Maybe because I don't have 1?

Any advice?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Audio quality is bad on the S820 versions of the S7.

Try lowering notification volume.

That's not entirely true. Audio quality seems to suffer with a wired connection, however it sounds fantastic through a wireless connection. At least that's the case for my Edge.

aha

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
That's not entirely true. Audio quality seems to suffer with a wired connection, however it sounds fantastic through a wireless connection. At least that's the case for my Edge.

It sounds okays over bluetooth in my car, but not as good as my Passport.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Make sure you have the "Media" volume setting cranked up. It sounds great in both my cars and through my Bluetooth speakers and headphones.

aha

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Pretty happy with the battery life so far.

Attachments

• 50967.jpg
    50967.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 37

aha

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Two questions :

1. Did any Rogers users receive any OS update since June?

2. When does Samsung Pay come to Canada?

Anyone?

aha

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Is there a setting to allow calling okay google anywhere instead in the home page?