S7E or the 6P ?

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone bought a 6P lately and decided to sell it and keep your edge ? Or vice versa ? Why did you?

Posted via Nexus 6P

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I bought a new 6p after using the Note 5 and iPhone 6s Plus.

I liked pure Android and the 6p was blazing fast as well as had the best fingerprint scanner that I've used.

However, after all the phones I've used, I've come to learn that I have to have a few certain things on my phone.

1. Home button. Having the home button is amazing and a home button with a fingerprint scanner is just icing on the cake.

2. Auxiliary port on the bottom. I use headphones a lot and also have phone mounts in my vehicles all setup with the aux port out the bottom.

3. Number row on top of keyboard. I absolutely love the Samsung keyboard! Having swype and the number row on top is just home for me. I oils never get used to the 6p keyboard.

johnmcc0710

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I had a 6P but could never get texts to work in my car. Others have had Bluetooth issues as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Steve H Gotha

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I had a 6P and after seeing the Edge decided it had those little extras I wanted, the IP68 rating, and OIS. I have a young daughter and the ability to take great pics and videos anywhere anytime are important to me. The 6P is a great device and if I could have both I would, as I do love the stock Android experience, but thankfully Samsung have done a great job on Touchwiz, and the phone just feels great in the hand.

Posted via the Android Central App

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I honestly won't consider a 6P at this point. Mainly because we're like 3mo away from the new Nexus announcement. If I'd be able to afford an S7, but still considering a Nexus, might as well look at the newer Nexus, which may have more compelling case against the S7 than last year's model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781