How can I search on my calls log?

A

AC Question

How can i search on my calls log?

Hello,

i am new to android.
I was a Nokia fan till windows destroyed it :), but, on windows mobile if you want to find some calls from the past days there is a search button that is very usefull. On android i must either scroll down or go EVERY time to contacts to search. It is very annoying and time consuming.
Anyone? PLEASEEEEEE

thank you

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: How can i search on my calls log?

Welcome to the forums. What device do you have? Most stock dialers don't include a search option in the call log, just a filter for missed calls. There are third party dialers in the Play Store that could have this option available.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Hello Daniel, thanks for joining! I'm not sure if there's such an option in the S7 Edge dialer. I'll get in touch with the moderators and see if they can move your thread to the S7 Edge forum, where it'll be easier getting feedback from other owners.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

i am new to android.
I was a Nokia fan till windows destroyed it :), but, on windows mobile if you want to find some calls from the past days there is a search button that is very usefull. On android i must either scroll down or go EVERY time to contacts to search. It is very annoying and time consuming.
Anyone? PLEASEEEEEE

thank you

Yes I have the same issue...I used windows phone as main driver till I brought s7 edge...I tried to use s7 edge for few days as daily driver...but I found this issue very irritating that we can't search in call log..windows phone is soo easy...after my s7 edge went for warranty change of display...my lumia 950 became my main driver again....soo happy again..coz can't keep going to contacts to find contacts that is already in the call log...I was shocked that android doesn't have this basic function...
Soo loving my lumia 950ds..soo s7 edge back as 2nd phone...I make lot of work calls...soo windows log search option is great

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

Guys any way I can search for calls in Android dialer

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay