I am seriously considering using my s7 edge without Screen Protector, What's yours opinion ?

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I bought s7 edge new...a few days ago...
I bought him a Screen Protector puregear, simple a bad screen protector.
And I can not find a good screen protector, In the meantime, I'm not using my s7 edge, because it.

I anyway not love screen protector, so I thought maybe... I will use my s7 edge without a screen protector :)
Would be very happy to hear your opinions, worthwhile or not ?
If you can elaborate This will help me, thus I will learn more.
Thanks!!!

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I had one on my phone for the longest and decided to finally take it off after it constantly peeling at the edge of my cases. Best decision I've made in a while. I was worried about the screen getting scratched in daily use, but so far so good. The feel of the glass is so much better as well vs the plastic/rubbery feeling of a protector.

Posted from my S7 Edge via the Android Central App

Derek Danforth

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with my zagg screen protector. I can't go without one. Stresses me out too much haha.

Posted via Galaxy S7 Edge

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Didn't use one for the note 5, don't plan on using one with this phone. You may get tiny scratches that are nearly invisible unless you hold your phone at the right angle with the right light.

That don't bother me. I like the feel of the glass.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I am using armor suit..very happy with it..stick at the edges well

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I really wanted to get a TGSP but it doesn't look like there are many quality offerings out att his point, and I don't like the plastic film types much at all...I may just go without for a while and see what new products come out. I pocket carry and never even keep change in the same pocket so I should be good with just my Supcase Hybrid case.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I haven't been able to find a decent screen protector that doesn't scratch easily or peel off so I've been without one since I got the phone

Posted via the Android Central App

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I had one that I picked up at the TMO store, but ripped it off after about a month because it was terrible and was peeling at the edge like they all do. I use a VRS Design flip case now so the screen has some protection in my pocket etc. So far so good.

elder_shawn

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Have never used one since my first HTC EVO. Keeping the screen face down in my empty right pocket has kept them pristine. I also hike hundreds of miles in the Utah mountains with my phone in the same pocket without issue.

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I've always used a screen protector until a few years ago when it started messing up my phone. Since then, I haven't missed it and actually enjoy not having one. It depends on you however. If you drop your phone or keep it in a pocket with something that can scratch the screen, I'd consider a protector. Or, as on my phone, I have a flip cover which I've come to enjoy and will probably keep buying for future phones.

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Never used a screen protector at all since day of release and doing just fine.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I've stopped using screen protectors, I realize it takes so much away from the beauty of screens.

Even if the phone develops micro scratches they're really difficult to see when they are actually on and by a year or 2 you're pretty much ready to get a new phone anyway.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The Edge isn't alone... the surface of the regular S7 is actually just as wonky as the Edge... it has the dreaded 2.5D edge that is the bane of every screen protector, but it also has a rather weird little bulge... man, I went through 4 or 5 SPs on my wife's S7 before I just threw in the towel and gave up. She has hers in a wallet case, and also stores a couple of credit cards in the inside fold, and I am already seeing a bunch of little scratches where the edge of the card hits the screen.

Me? That would drive me nuts... She doesn't seem to care about it, so I am just going to pretend they don't exist....

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I Never use screen protectors. I've had my S7 Edge for 4 months and haven't had any issues.
fsfty,
No scratches until today?

I've never met a screen protector I liked ������
YankInDaSouth,
me too hahahaha :)

I haven't had any issues with my zagg screen protector. I can't go without one. Stresses me out too much haha.

Posted via Galaxy S7 Edge
Derek Danforth,
hahah But almost everyone says, this don't good screen shield :/

Last edited:

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I am using armor suit..very happy with it..stick at the edges well

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4

jeetu4444,
Write a lot of reviews on this screen protector is not pleasant to the touch.
What do you think?

I've always used a screen protector until a few years ago when it started messing up my phone. Since then, I haven't missed it and actually enjoy not having one. It depends on you however. If you drop your phone or keep it in a pocket with something that can scratch the screen, I'd consider a protector. Or, as on my phone, I have a flip cover which I've come to enjoy and will probably keep buying for future phones.
firebirder,
I don't know why, I don't like flip case, but this good option Actually

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes