Problem: Noise clacking/popping/static- in Photography Video, please help

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I'm writing this message again, I'll try to be more clear.

I bought Galaxy s7 edge new lately, and yesterday, for the first time, I started to photograph video on the camera of the device.
Okay, I'm done recording a video, And I went to the gallery on the device, To watch what i photographed.
Then I saw that there is a problem, in the video i photographed.
The problem is: Noise in video.
I don't know how to set the noise, Maybe noise static? Maybe noise popping?
Or, actually, I know, Pretty sure this is the clacking noise!!
Because I noticed, When I move my fingers, while recording, then hear these noise :/
I think that microphone is very sensitive to Noise clicks...
By the way, These noise also hear every recording differently, Not only photography video.

Also here talking about the problem (But me it's not just at the beginning of the video) : https://us.community.samsung.com/t5...s-have-strange-static-noises-at-the/td-p/1993

Is anyone here having this problem? I would be happy If you Write a comment Please, I need your help :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you record the video, make sure your fingers are nowhere near the microphones. Look carefully for the tiny microphone openings at the top and bottom of the phone (the one at the bottom would be where you speak into when you're on a call). If your fingers are right near or covering those openings, you'll either cause extra sounds when you move the fingers, or you'll muffle the recording.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
When you record the video, make sure your fingers are nowhere near the microphones. Look carefully for the tiny microphone openings at the top and bottom of the phone (the one at the bottom would be where you speak into when you're on a call). If your fingers are right near or covering those openings, you'll either cause extra sounds when you move the fingers, or you'll muffle the recording.

But in device my previous - lg g2
I was photograph video the same way, There was no noise like that ever.
The microphone is very sensitive, Maybe, Because every click of the finger during recording... makes noise.

Don't already know what it is. Maybe software problem, maybe a hardware problem. :/

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying that if your fingers were rubbing the phone right near the mic openings on the G2, you wouldn't hear that on the recording? The mic location will usually differ somewhat on different phones, so if you hold the phone the same way while taking a video, it's possible the mic locations on the S7 edge make it more likely for your fingers to make that sound.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Are you saying that if your fingers were rubbing the phone right near the mic openings on the G2, you wouldn't hear that on the recording? The mic location will usually differ somewhat on different phones, so if you hold the phone the same way while taking a video, it's possible the mic locations on the S7 edge make it more likely for your fingers to make that sound.

Dear friend, Microphone in lg g2 my, and microphone in s7 edge my, They are in the same location.
Just in s7 edge, Every movement with my finger on the phone, Creates a weird noise :(
It's not a noise clicking norm, The noise twisted, Or something
When I watch the recording, A clicking noise Changes, becomes distorted, and very strong, very noticeable

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a case on?

Since the phone is still under warranty, I'd consider just contacting Samsung for repair or replacement. Or bring it back to your wireless store and ask for a direct exchange, if they can do that.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Do you have a case on?

Since the phone is still under warranty, I'd consider just contacting Samsung for repair or replacement. Or bring it back to your wireless store and ask for a direct exchange, if they can do that.

yes, I'm using case now
By the way, With case, noise clicking more noticeable, No case, noticeable, but less.
I don't want to run to repair, Because maybe it's a software problem?

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Have you already tried wiping the cache partition? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-25076 Or booting into Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-25053

Does Factory reset ,Also cache cleaner?
Because I did earlier Factory reset...
Also in Safe mode the problem persists :(

Link I put up (message first) There, in the link, there's video
Have you seen him my friend?
I copied today the videos from the phone to the computer..
From the computer I watched the videos, For me, it sounds the same, As in the guy who uploaded the video in the link
What do you say about The static noise, were such problems in other phones?

A thousand thanks For your help :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just hear a couple of pops near the beginning--is that what you're talking about?

A factory reset would wipe the cache partition. And if it's persisting in Safe Mode, then it's either a firmware or hardware problem.

You could try reinstalling the firmware using Samsung Smart Switch.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I just hear a couple of pops near the beginning--is that what you're talking about?

A factory reset would wipe the cache partition. And if it's persisting in Safe Mode, then it's either a firmware or hardware problem.

You could try reinstalling the firmware using Samsung Smart Switch.

It's a little strange, but...I went to the video right now again, And I not heard noise static
and so i ran the video over and over again to the beginning, And I was to hear again, Weird, hahaha
You can try to do the same? noise static in the first second...

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIfPOxKeyv4&feature=youtu.be

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I do hear one sharp click at the beginning of the video, but no static. There's something that initially sounds like white noise, but I'm pretty sure that's part of the music playing on a TV in the background.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I do hear one sharp click at the beginning of the video, but no static. There's something that initially sounds like white noise, but I'm pretty sure that's part of the music playing on a TV in the background.

Dear friend, The noise At the end of the first second, in the video.
I think we're not talking about the same noise.
It is very noticeable...
You can try to see the video in another way ?
Thank you, waiting for your reply, what do I do :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I don't have any other good suggestions besides bringing it back to the store for an exchange, or contacting Samsung for warranty repair/replacement.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, but I don't have any other good suggestions besides bringing it back to the store for an exchange, or contacting Samsung for warranty repair/replacement.

In my country, A lot of Chance are not replace a new phone.
They take phone, maybe repaired, try to repaired at least..
But I think... No one can't fix it at all.
Because it's a problem of Samsung big, Maybe only a software update will fix it?

you is in my shoes, would you take the risk? Take my new (!) phone To the lab?
Afraid they will do more harm than benefit...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
One of the options I previously mentioned was reinstalling the firmware using Samsung Smart Switch--have you already tried this?

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Follow the instructions here: SmartSwitch: Install & update or replace firmware. The reason why I'm suggesting this is in case your current firmware has become corrupt in some way. Reinstalling the firmware might help. I think this will wipe your data, though, so make sure your backup or sync your personal data first.

Thank you for everything!!!! :)
I'll try.
If anyone wants to add, he's welcome..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams