Has anyone moved from an HTC 8/9 to a 7 Edge? Some basic q's for you:

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I love my M8 but have finally decided to go with the 7 edge b/c there appears to be just too many things to like about it, relative to the competition.

I guess my main question is: are there any major disappointments that you have noticed when going from HTC to Samsung? Anything that you couldnt remedy and that potentially makes you regret switching?

Finally, did you consider getting the Note?
I love the larger screen and am debating paying up for it.

Any thoughts/advice are greatly appreciated.

mltvolfan

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I used to have the M8 a couple phones ago. The only thing I miss about it is the dual front facing speakers. I prefer everything else about my S7 edge. But, if I were buying today I would go with the Note 7 for the newer software. Hope this helps!

Posted From My SM-G935A

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I used to have the M8 a couple phones ago. The only thing I miss about it is the dual front facing speakers. I prefer everything else about my S7 edge. But, if I were buying today I would go with the Note 7 for the newer software. Hope this helps!

Posted From My SM-G935A

Thanks for your thoughts.
I love the speakers on my phone; how are the speakers on the 7?

What software are you referring to and is it that different from the 7?

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I had had the M9. I agree, the speakers were great. The speaker on the s7 edge kinda sucks. I also miss the tap to wake/lock.

mltvolfan

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your thoughts.
I love the speakers on my phone; how are the speakers on the 7?

What software are you referring to and is it that different from the 7?

The speaker on my S7 edge is adequate for my needs, but it just doesn't compare to the M8's speakers. And about the software I just meant that it's a newer version of Samsung's software with the new GraceUI. But, I'm sure Samsung will bring the software to the S7 eventually.

Posted From My SM-G935A

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Its a great phone. Using since april...great phone ...amazing camera...awesome battery life like 2 days...wireless charging...water resistant
Best display in the market..
I have gold...there are black silver gold and new color pink gold

Posted via Limited Edition Lumia 950 with Mozo Case or Beautiful Gold S7 Edge or Surface pro 4 or Lumia 1020 or motoe or iphone 5s

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae