Getting organised

Conor78

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I used to use Evernote but have since moved away from it. I am using the calendar function on the edge to note work events personal events etc and then I have looked at one note to use for to do lists etc
My problem is I sometimes download too many apps and end up using none of them. Has anyone else advice about how they use the edge and it's apps to get organised

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Todoist is my first choice for task and project management. Another equally effective, comparable app is Wunderlist. However, for notes... Just pick one and stick with it... Either Evernote or One Note are robust apps for endless note taking. I chose Evernote but I could have easily picked One Note.
I tried to use the edge screen for productivity but found that it works best for quick access to other apps when I'm already using Evernote, Todoist, or Outlook. Which apps do i have on the Edge screen ? Samsung calendar, frequent phone numbers, and 10 apps, ie. Calculator, Contacts , phone, Gsam battery, textra etc

Conor78

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I really like Evernote when I was on using IPhone but I was over my storage limit and I like the look of Google keep. I think I'll stick with keep and the samsung calendar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair