System Update for Verizon S7 Edge

Abby Normal

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I just got a notice of a system update.....

A quick look around here and I don't see any info on it.......

Of course some times I can't find my car keys too ...LOL

Anyone know anything a new system update, mine just appeared this morning.....

Thanks in advance

tshirttan408

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: System Update

yeah I've got one, 296mb says it improves bluetooth, nfc as well as adding samsung cloud. hopefully it sorts out my phone radio/wifi battery drain as well.

Abby Normal

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Correction,,, it is now on the screen and saying SOFTWARE update.

containing enhancements and improvements to the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge including Android security updates.

Software Version MMB29.G935VVRU2APG5
HD voice improvements. new Galaxy features, such as support for NextRadio and Barcode Beaming for UPC codes

Listen to live FM radio on your phone. You will be able to see hear and react to local radio programs on the Edge.

NextRadio is supposed to use less battery than others...........

Guess that's about it..........can't see anywhere for what the size is.....

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I got it yesterday, but haven't seen any changes. The phone overheated a few times while doing the update, though. First time I've seen this phone go into cooling mode.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

yeah I've got one, 296mb says it improves bluetooth, nfc as well as adding samsung cloud. hopefully it sorts out my phone radio/wifi battery drain as well.

Verizon removes (hides) Samsung cloud on the note 7 so I'm sure they do the same for the edge. They want people to use their cloud service which is highly inadequate.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
When I got my phone a few days ago, there were 3 updates in a row on the phone. The phone heated up pretty good but now it is as cool as a cucumber. VZW version here.

Kyprain

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Once I updated the phone it will not charge from my car charger. My wife has same phone and she didn't update and can charge. Once I plug in my phone it says moisture detected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay