Samsung Galaxy s7 edge international variant

A

AC Question

I was interested in getting a unlocked galaxy s7 edge international variant since it's so much cheaper than the us unlocked one. What types of problems would I run into compared to the us variant. Such as 4g lte,calling,texting or will it preform just as a USA variant would.

I have metro PCs

Thank you

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I'll move your thread to the S7 edge forum where it'll be easier getting feedback from other owners.

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I have an unlocked UK version. What you get is the superior Exynos CPU, no bloatware and LTE support. What you don't get is warranty support outside of the UK and Samsung Pay. There could be other differences, but these are the biggest ones.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Also, I don't think international variants have WiFi calling. I've only seen/heard about that in the US variants. It also won't work on CDMA networks like Verizon.

Tommyboy21

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Thank you everybody who posted I just didn't want to make this purchase and I can't take full advantage over its USA counterpart. I don't care to much about Samsung pay the voice over lte I can live with but is it possible to flash that feature over or unlock it somehow.