Help please

littleme93

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
So, I have made the move from iPhone to Andriod.. The phone (S7 Edge), I love. But the Camera is absolutely terrible. Front and Back!
I'm going to start with the front facing camera. I have changed the beauty settings to 0 because I don't like the picture. But it is still shocking! Is there also anyway to stop this beauty filter from being on instead of me having to change it all the time?
The back camera - the videos I take are crap despite me changing the settings to QHD or UHD. I look back at them and delete them because of how rubbish they are.
The reason I made the move was because of how much everyone was raving about these phones. I am starting to think the camera isn't as good as people are saying! The adverts and demos make it look great.

Please can someone help. Is this a fault or are there settings I need to change.:(

Last edited:

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have seen pictures and videos taken with the S7 camera. I have a Note 5 (very similar hardware in the camera) and the pictures and videos come out absolutely perfect, with low-light conditions being the weak point for all these cameras. Can you share with us some examples of what you feel is the poor quality? Maybe we can help with the settings, or even determine if you've got a faulty device.

danielbroadwell5

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I have had the note 5 and s7 edge and they both take amazing photos. I don't ever mess with the camera settings as in beauty or sports I just leave it under Auto. I just make sure photos are set to the highest resolution and video is set to either 720p or 1080p, because other settings higher will make ur phone get hot quicker. Also make sure you are using the stock camera that came with the phone. Snap chat camera for example is horrible. No way around that.

littleme93

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Sorry I am having a couple of issues with this computer I am using. The picture isn't attaching. It is very blurry/not in focus and can't barely read the writing. I have taken a basic picture of some filing cabinets with labels on the draws and its not eligble.

littleme93

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I am not using snapchat its horrific on android. I am just very disappointed with this camera. I am trying to upload a picture even after setting are changed. :( it's not great