Is AT&T ever getting September patch update?

Chris Rosas

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have a T-Mobile galaxy s7 and I'm on the July security update. I think Samsung stopped the updates right after the nougat came out and also because of all the more 7 fiasco. In my opinion there holding on to just release Android 7.
Good news is they're giving us the note 7s interface along with the updated...so grace UI to all galaxies.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi I have a T-Mobile galaxy s7 and I'm on the July security update. I think Samsung stopped the updates right after the nougat came out and also because of all the more 7 fiasco. In my opinion there holding on to just release Android 7.
Good news is they're giving us the note 7s interface along with the updated...so grace UI to all galaxies.
How did you confirm that? I want the grace ui so bad!

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It's not a Samsung issue. My S7 Edge is on the August update (AT&T) and I know some carriers have already released the September security updates for the S7 Edge.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and got it today as well. Impressed with how AT&T has been releasing updates lately. Maybe that's good news for N? Of course I'll probably upgrade as soon as the S8 Edge comes out. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084