Having frustrating issues with bilingual voice tying Anyone else?

markwest1

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I have 2 languages installed on the S7, but it doesn't seem to matter which language I switch the keyboard to, the voice typing output is often messed up, meaning that google does not properly recognize the correct language. On my old phone, I had an option to pick the voice type language, but on the S7, it seems to be automatic and not working too well. Quite frustrating having to repeat the same message numerous times hoping it will get recognized properly. Anyone else in the same boat? Any workarounds?

rfah

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 languages installed on the S7, but it doesn't seem to matter which language I switch the keyboard to, the voice typing output is often messed up, meaning that google does not properly recognize the correct language.

Same here ... voice typing no longer switches between languages either automaticlly or when switching keyboard to a second language!! I have used this feature for years without issue ... now i have spent the past few DAYS trying to fix it ... Voice typing is DEFAULTED on automatice .. but it does not work on automatic ... as per the OP post ... Most frustrating is that i can find no answer to this, in my case, major inconvenience??

Anybody please.

markwest1

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Searched through numerous sites and tried various remedies, different keyboards without any success. Looks like Google tried to simplify the process by eliminating manual language selection and in the process made it worse and practically unusable. Hopefully this will be addressed in the next Android version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante