interesting updates to come

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. Samsung already said this back in September before the 1st recall that they plan to add features to the S7 from the Note 7 along with the Nougat update.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I think you will see some before nougat because of the n7 fiasco, Samsung is trying to save their butts and keep customers. Already seen a little AOD update. They left out the most important part, third party notifications. Without third party notifications the AOD IS kind of useless, I turned mine off until they add third party.

dKp1977

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
I think you will see some before nougat because of the n7 fiasco, Samsung is trying to save their butts and keep customers. Already seen a little AOD update. They left out the most important part, third party notifications. Without third party notifications the AOD IS kind of useless, I turned mine off until they add third party.

I've noticed the AOD update yesterday, since it resetted my settings all of a sudden. But regarding 3rd party apps, it seems to me they're supported now. My AOD was showing the currently playing chapter from Audible for example. And that never happened until yesterday.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes the AOD has been updated to everything (and more) that the Note 7 had, I love it! It reminds me of my beloved Note 7 (R.I.P.)

JOC2016

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
From what I could see of the AOD update it supported three 3rd party applications (I remember FB) was one of them, and said others would follow. I just ignored them as I didn't use any of the three it offered. C'est la vie!