Can't find AOD layouts option

JOC2016

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I've two edge phones, both identical chip setups and software configurations in settings and I used a chip set checker -they are carbon copies of each other in those respects. In the AOD settings of one I get a useful thing called layouts and have a good number of different clocks to select from. Inc. One with a picture. On the other phone the only options are to change time setting and content to show - clock calendar or image. How do I get the layout option to appear on the second phone please?

Found it, there was an update to download from within the AOD settings!?

Last edited:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've two edge phones, both identical chip setups and software configurations in settings and I used a chip set checker -they are carbon copies of each other in those respects. In the AOD settings of one I get a useful thing called layouts and have a good number of different clocks to select from. Inc. One with a picture. On the other phone the only options are to change time setting and content to show - clock calendar or image. How do I get the layout option to appear on the second phone please?

Found it, there was an update to download from within the AOD settings!?
I just got my phone yesterday once I did the software update those extra options became available on aod