Blue Coral Samsung Galaxy S7 edge officially launches in November

Tiko7523

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Samsung today confirmed the existence of a Blue Coral Galaxy S7 edge. The company announced that this color variant of the handset would be available to buy in Singapore starting November 5.

Initially, the Galaxy S7 edge was released around the world in Black, Silver, Gold, and Pink Gold, so Blue Coral will become its fifth official color variant.

While Samsung didn't mention if the Blue Coral S7 edge would be released in other markets besides Singapore, it's said that the smartphone might arrive in the US at some point via at least one carrier: Verizon.

As you probably know, Blue Coral is a pretty new color for Samsung, being introduced at the same time with the Galaxy Note 7. Since the Note 7 was officially recalled, and is no longer sold or manufactured, it's probably a good idea for Samsung to bring the Blue Coral shade to the Galaxy S7 edge, as customers seem to really like this color.

Blue Coral Samsung Galaxy S7 edge officially launches in November

Cindiejean

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
This kinda makes me mad :( I just received my S7 edge via Fed Ex today for the replacement of my Blue Note 7. I got the silver, but would have waited if I knew the blue was coming :( I haven't turned it on yet, I hate giving up my Note 7 :(

bialy

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
How about the real deal in November, rather than this blue-coral lipstick, since you have note7 egg on your face? Nougat, Grace UI, AOD with 3rd party alerting....

Last edited:

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I can see this pissing off a lot of customers now since people just gotten the phone in a different color. Plus if it's a Verizon exclusive...

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Gives me one more reason to stick with note 3 until new s7e comes out or upgrade to Nougat occurs and is reviewed.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
This kinda makes me mad :( I just received my S7 edge via Fed Ex today for the replacement of my Blue Note 7. I got the silver, but would have waited if I knew the blue was coming :( I haven't turned it on yet, I hate giving up my Note 7 :(
I had Verizon put a note in my account to let me exchange my Silver S7E for the Coral Blue one when it comes out, that I am only using the Silver one in the interim!

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I had Verizon put a note in my account to let me exchange my Silver S7E for the Coral Blue one when it comes out, that I am only using the Silver one in the interim!
Even if it's past the 14 day exchange window?? I would of loved to have the coral blue!

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I told them how mad I was about hearing about the Blue Coral one, and how I loved the Color on my Note 7! She said as long as we use the word interim I should have no problems exchanging it... We shall see if it actually happens when and if the US gets it!

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
If it comes to the US then I hope all carriers get it or at least offer unlocked one at best buy . I exchanged my note 7 blue for pink gold s7 edge but if the s7 edge comes in blue to us or att I'm getting it.just hope they make blue s view cover to match too

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I told them how mad I was about hearing about the Blue Coral one, and how I loved the Color on my Note 7! She said as long as we use the word interim I should have no problems exchanging it... We shall see if it actually happens when and if the US gets it!
I wished I would of asked verizon if I could later change colors. I seriously doubt they'll give me an option now.

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
They don't even have the pink phones here in the US, it will be a miracle if they release blue here. My sister misses the blue color the most on her note 7 haha. She JUST exchanged it for a silver s7 edge today. She will be pissed if they release it here after the 14 day window.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
But the thing is the Pink Gold is a exclusive to Best Buy. Yes you can get it for all carriers at Best Buy. But it should of been at all carrier stores

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Well if people go to best buy then yes you can get the pink phone ....the carriers don't have the pink one at their stores. Best buy exclusive only , I have att and got it from best buy.

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
But the thing is the Pink Gold is a exclusive to Best Buy. Yes you can get it for all carriers at Best Buy. But it should of been at all carrier stores

The BestBuy I went to didn't have the pink one, which is why I thought we didn't get it in the US.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
The BestBuy I went to didn't have the pink one, which is why I thought we didn't get it in the US.
Since the launch of the Pink Gold which I believe came out at the end of this August it's been hard to find it. I just happened to get lucky getting the last one at my store. Even online they are out of stock unless they gotten more in.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Doubt it'll be exclusive to Verizon. Who knows if all carriers will have it, but the leaked photos clearly showed back glass panels without "Verizon" written on them in addition to the Verizon ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12