S7 Edge OtterBox Defender Screen Sensitivity

droidbillh

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Installed the OtterBox Defender on my S7 Edge. No issues getting it installed. Power, volume buttons work with ease. Easy to access charging port.

My issue is screen sensitivity. It takes a hard press to type. Around the edge portion sometimes you can't type at all. I tried two apps to help with screen sensitivity and they did not work. Under 'Languages' I adjusted the pointer sensitivity to the maximum position and that did not work either.

Realky wanted this case to work. I'm ready to send the case back and get a refund.

Any suggestions?

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I don't use it anymore but when I was using that case, I got used to the screen protector, I just had to press harder near the curves, I didn't even notice it after a few days.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I got it too. This Defender is a lot better than the other ones that have the thin screen protector that is loose and gets dirt under it. This one is a tighter and thicker screen proctector that fits flush with the screen with no air gaps and dirt doesn't get in it.

The one I got is very clear and doesn't affect the screen clarity, but on some of the S7 Edge Defenders people are saying there is a haze and the screen protector is cloudy but the one i got is clear.

Also I hear if you remove the screen protector in the S7 Edge version it makes the phone rattle.

If you want a heavy duty case but don't want built in protector might want to checkout the Speck Candyshell Grip case. They're cheap on Amazon.

HFLDev

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
that case. screen protector not really 'close' to the screen so it's fail alot. i recommend bu screen protector and a case.