Transfer Win10 Phone Contacts to S7E ?

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Now that I'm done with all the recalls and loaners I've settled on the S7Edge and love it so far. But now, for the first time I need to get my contacts transferred over from my Win 10 phone.

Any help?

Thanks. Alan

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Now that I'm done with all the recalls and loaners I've settled on the S7Edge and love it so far. But now, for the first time I need to get my contacts transferred over from my Win 10 phone.

Any help?

Thanks. Alan
I never had a windows phone. G CLOUD Backup should do the trick

nndlb123

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Add another account "exchange active sync" and use your microsoft account and they will all be there. I only use my microsoft account for syncing things as it works with everything including my computer.

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I highly suggest to either move all your contacts to google or iCloud. Unfortunately outlook.com people hub does not sync with android well.

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
The latest version of smart switch supports windows phone, though I haven't tried it. When I moved from my Lumia Icon to the Note 7 I synced my contacts to my one drive account and then set that up as the backup for my contacts on my Note 7. Then the contacts flowed down to my phone. I don't think it was quite that straight forward as I did it almost two months ago but that is essentially the process I used.

nndlb123

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Works perfectly for everyone i know. For people whos work or business runs on exchange you dont have an option and an exchange server is the best you can get when it comes to sync. Outlook.com is the free and slighty less feature full version of an exchange server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21