How do you "drop a pin" on this phone?

ecfritts

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
So, coming over from iOS a few months back (and switching back and forth) one of the cool things on iOS is being able to drop a pin and send it to someone in a text...basically giving them directions to either your location or a location to go to. I'm sure there has to be a way to do this on android / S7E. I read somewhere you can do it on WhatsApp but is there any other way? I checked Google Maps and don't see anything. Also, if there is a way will it work between iOS and android.

Thanks in advance for any help...

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
So, coming over from iOS a few months back (and switching back and forth) one of the cool things on iOS is being able to drop a pin and send it to someone in a text...basically giving them directions to either your location or a location to go to. I'm sure there has to be a way to do this on android / S7E. I read somewhere you can do it on WhatsApp but is there any other way? I checked Google Maps and don't see anything. Also, if there is a way will it work between iOS and android.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Just hold down on the location on the screen with the Google maps app. Click on the little red icon that pops up shows where you are and click share. It's the same thing just not called a dropped pin like in iOS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance