s7 edge 7.0 beta thread

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine's at the bottom now but you still can't pin apps to not close when you 'close all' like you could with Good Lock.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got the new beta like everyone else. My S7e is on T-Mobile. I am now on the December security update.
5b40d16a4d9200b156151bb883b7c5ee.jpg

scottwalton

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I am an unlocked phone it was on Vodafone but had them unlock it. I'm in the UK yet all I ever get when trying to even find the beta program is this

Attachments

• acc=1;doc=17.jpg
    acc=1;doc=17.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 99

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I am an unlocked phone it was on Vodafone but had them unlock it. I'm in the UK yet all I ever get when trying to even find the beta program is this

Yes it looks like it they may have removed the app if the program is full in your area. You can try sidelpading the apk file and see if you can register that way.
http://www.sammobile.com/apk/galaxy-beta-program/
Go into fingerprints and security enable unknown sources installation then go downloads and launch file and it will install the app

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just installed my T-mobile update a little bit ago as well. First of all...10 minutes?? Not so much. The download took a couple of minutes, but the update itself took well over 30 minutes. There was a new "updating" screen with a big circle. I don't remember that last time. Maybe it optimizes the apps now during this process as I didn't see the optimizing apps screen this time around.

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Just installed my T-mobile update a little bit ago as well. First of all...10 minutes?? Not so much. The download took a couple of minutes, but the update itself took well over 30 minutes. There was a new "updating" screen with a big circle. I don't remember that last time. Maybe it optimizes the apps now during this process as I didn't see the optimizing apps screen this time around.

That is the change with nougat update. I had a nexus 6p with the changeover to nougat the same thing happened with the update

mcgrad

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
How do i remove the beta and revert back to Marshmallow?
I'm looking to sell the S7 Edge and need to revert it back to standard.

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
How do i remove the beta and revert back to Marshmallow?
I'm looking to sell the S7 Edge and need to revert it back to standard.

You need to have smart switch installed on a pc or Mac the first time you connect it will try to update it to a official build when connect through a usb cable

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Agreed. This was one LONG update process. i do think it optimized the apps during the update because upon rebooting, it didn't do that like it normally does.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the Sprint network and I using the beta testing and so far so good. At first Samsung had ran out of beta testing so I kept trying and now I was able to get in. So I started testing today .

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Can someone tell me how I can move my apps to my sd card with this new update? Some are already over on there before the new update. Others won't move over on this update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae