Galaxy S7 Edge WiFi Turning Off and On Repeatedly

Chriswfail

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Where is the privacy and safety setting? I have privacy and emergency on my verizon s7 edge and nothing to do with WiFi and/or improving anything there

Ali Tarahani

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
I've tried everything mentioned here, nothing worked. what fixed it for me (for now) was turning Mobile Hot-Spot on and off i'd suggest trying this out too.
Settings> Mobile hotspot and tethering> Mobile hotspot.

psychoflute

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Where is the privacy and safety setting? I have privacy and emergency on my verizon s7 edge and nothing to do with WiFi and/or improving anything there

It's under Location->Improve Accuracy on my Verizon S7 Edge running Nougat. So far it has solved this issue for me, but it hasn't even been a full hour since I turned off WiFi scanning.

*fingers crossed*

ghuss

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Well there does need to be an update but I found a temporary fix for my G7 Edge. Go to Settings>Privacy and safety>Location>Improve Accuracy> and Disable Wi-Fi Scanning. It worked for me, if it doesn't for you then I have no idea.

S7 Edge, Wifi turns off, Problem solved with : Settings>Privacy and safety>Location>Improve Accuracy> and Disable Wi-Fi Scanning

Thanks

Annamalai Chettiar

Oct 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm having the same problem but I never had WiFi scanning enabled

I tried everything mentioned here and nothing works, every time i turn on wifi, my S7 EDGE powers off.

I tried the following

Settings, location, improve accuracy and turn off wi-fi.

cleared the cache for all apps

turned on Location method to "High accuracy".
turned Location "ON"

Turned off developer mode

Settings/Wi-FI,the Smart network switch is unchecked and WiFi is turned on.

disabling the location permission all apps

went to Settings>Privacy and safety>Location>Improve Accuracy> and Disable Wi-Fi Scanning. didn't work

didn't know how to turn off wifi direct

PLEASE HELP. I HAVE TIRED EVERY THING

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish