New update for beta

maccauk

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got a new update for beta 7.0 today G935FXXU1ZPKC one of things they have fixed is the Facebook problem. Plus other stability fixes. Just check beta app or do manual update. I'm on o2.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Can't find the beta app anywhere....

It's only available in certain markets. In the US Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile can sign up. I believe in Europe unlocked models can get it. I'm not sure about other markets. The app is in Samsung's app store. It's called Galaxy Beta Program. They're only allowing people to register in waves if you can find it in your market.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
While you guys are testing nougat and have input with Samsung, please try to get them to add disable the LED light option in do not disturb mode. Thanks

They have already added this. There is now an option so LED can now be disabled for notifications although it will still light when charging the phone.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
They have already added this. There is now an option so LED can now be disabled for notifications although it will still light when charging the phone.
In the settings I seen that. I guess I haven't played around with it, but what I want is to be able to disable the LED only if do not disturb mode is on, when I turn do not disturb off the LED lights work again, I don't want to disable them permanently. I assume the lights are off all the time with the setting your talking about. I appreciate the come back though, I'll look at it maybe I'm missing something. I just remember there used to be a setting in the do not disturb section to turn led light off in the older note 2 or 3, can't remember for sure, maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I received the Android 7.0 Beta from T-Mobile yesterday (11/20). I tried using TouchWiz but soon gave up in frustration and reverted to the Nova Prime launcher. So far I've noticed only two problems with 7.0:

• When I use Nova's double tap to sleep feature I have to enter my pin to wake instead of using the fingerprint scanner.

• I can't use my Samsung Gear VR headset. According to this article the Oculus app hasn't been updated for Android 7.0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1