Nougat beta re-open for registration

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I have the update. Unfortunately I'm traveling and won't be home until tomorrow. Don't want to risk something going wrong when I need GPS.

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Sprint, and was able to register yesterday - thank you OP!!
Just checked for OTA update and the Nougat beta is available for me to download now.
Before I upgrade, a question for those of you who have already installed Nougat:
- Do themes still work? I used Good Lock to customize my color for notifications panel and quick settings menu, and I'm not sure whether I will upgrade if I can't retain the darker color settings.
Thoughts? Thanks.

OleSalt

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Sprint, and was able to register yesterday - thank you OP!!
Just checked for OTA update and the Nougat beta is available for me to download now.
Before I upgrade, a question for those of you who have already installed Nougat:
- Do themes still work? I used Good Lock to customize my color for notifications panel and quick settings menu, and I'm not sure whether I will upgrade if I can't retain the darker color settings.
Thoughts? Thanks.

Also on Sprint, got it when it first came out - The Themes I already had were there but you cannot access any of the new ones at this time...

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
They added this in the theme section...
8e6eac4c52c3c766f8961bc0a6488144.jpg

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
We have sprint registered my wife for. The beta on her s7 edge it works fine with her themes and updated all samsung apps when it rebooted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol