Black pearl S7 Edge

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Any idea when and where this will be available in the U.S.? It was apparently released today in "select markets."

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Any idea when and where this will be available in the U.S.? It was apparently released today in "select markets."
Black pearl??? I just looked it up. Now..the black available already I assume is a matte (?) I have Tmobile and they don't have a black available. Just the solver, gold, and now blue coral. They may get this new black possibly, though by that time the S8 will be out I'm figuring. The other carriers seem to have more color choices. I'm fine with it though I like tmobile. I have the gold one and it's nice

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Black pearl??? I just looked it up. Now..the black available already I assume is a matte (?) I have Tmobile and they don't have a black available. Just the solver, gold, and now blue coral. They may get this new black possibly, though by that time the S8 will be out I'm figuring. The other carriers seem to have more color choices. I'm fine with it though I like tmobile. I have the gold one and it's nice

No, the black already available is glossy as well (they all have a glass back), but the metal frame is a silver color. The metal frame on the "black pearl" will be black, as it was on the black Note 7 (may it R.I.P.).

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
LOL. It will be out WAY before the S8. The black pearl will more than likely be out before Christmas. But that's only speculation since it has not been confirmed for the US market yet.

Milt K

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
It will also have 128GB internal storage instead of the stock 32GB. If it does come out expect it to be at least $50-75 more expensive than stock as well.

iam_SeanBond

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
The original "Black" was the "Black Onyx" which had a dark blue cast to the front panels with brushed metal on the phone edges. This new one "Black Pearl" is a "Shiny" black like a Steinway Piano including the metal edges, so entirely black.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm so mad about this. When I got this phone all att was gold and silver. I wanted black, but ended up with silver. Now there's another black. 😑

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised how little we know of this phone's availability. I would think Samsung would rush these out given how late in the holiday season we are.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
https://youtu.be/flqbrQN4NZU

The black pearl is much more darker than the black Onyx.

I have the black Onyx and I must say, the black pearl looks SO MUCH BETTER!

You can see it in the video. It's much darker. Blends in with the screen much more naturally. And the side profile plus the bottom profile of this phone compared to the regular black looks sexy sexy sexy.

It's like a jet black version of the S7 edge. Except that it won't scratch by just looking at it.

I wish they put this out first.

I can only imagine what the S8 will look like in this color. 91% screen and the black pearl edges. Hot damn!

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm really surprised this isn't launching tomorrow in the U.S. given it's the last weekend before Christmas. Not sure what the thinking is behind the timing of the U.S. release.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Good look at the black pearl, and a focused comparison with the coral blue. The two best looking phones out right now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa