S7 charging for 10 hours,wtf??

paparazzo79

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I just put this phone to charge and I see it will charge around 8 hours to full charge.And the charging time is so slow.
Whats wrong with this phone?
I have checked the charger and it's 2A 5V.
When I purchased the phone a week ago, I came home,plugged the charger which I got,tested in local cafee it charged then I pluged it home and the charger exploded.I thought I damaged the phone.
So I went to local store guy gave me second charger,and with it's cable phone didn't want to charge.We pluged the old cable and it charged.
What is happening?

Last edited:

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Well does it say fast charging when you plug it in I've seen that sometimes it doesn't say fast charging you have to unplug it and plug it back in and usually it fires up is no way it takes 8 hours to charge that phone

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Well does it say fast charging when you plug it in I've seen that sometimes it doesn't say fast charging you have to unplug it and plug it back in and usually it fires up is no way it takes 8 hours to charge that phone
Fast charging takes 1hr 45 min to full from zero. Normal charging takes about 2hr 15min from zero. 10hrs is simply indicative of a problem anywhere between the house mains and the battery. That means wall socket, charging port, cable, and charging block. The charging port exploding could mean damage to any of those things. I assumed that the OP has tried a different wall socket, so that means charger and charging port.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa